LUXURY RESIDENTIAL REMODELING
Sandoval Contracting Inc. | Experts in San Antonio Commercial Construction
Sandoval Contracting Inc., San Antonio, Texas, continues to build on its reputation of delivering high-quality commercial construction services. As a family-owned and family-operated general contracting company, we specialize in commercial, hospitality, industrial, office, retail and warehouse construction. We provide premium contracting, new construction, remodeling and design services for commercial properties in the San Antonio Metropolitan Area. Our highly experienced commercial contractors team can handle every aspect of your project. We provide the highest level of customer service to achieve your goals with remodeling, renovation, remediation and new construction of your commercial property.
Experienced Commercial Contractors with a Record of Accomplishment and Credentials
Established in 2006, Sandoval Contracting Inc. has been an Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau since 2013 with an A+ rating and zero complaints. Our San Antonio commercial construction company is a member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, member of the Hispanic Contractors Association. The Hispanic Contractors Association of San Antonio was organized more than a decade ago to promote and support the educational advancement and growth of the small, minority, women and veteran-owned contracting community.
We are proud of our reputation for high-quality commercial construction services in San Antonio. See our five-star reviews on Yelp and high scores on Guild Quality.
Complete Commercial Contracting Services
Sandoval Contracting Inc. offers commercial construction services for businesses throughout San Antonio, including property management firms, apartment buildings, condominium complexes, restaurants, retail, office buildings, hotels, manufacturing plants, industrial facilities, medical facilities, healthcare facilities, government facilities, community, recreational and cultural facilities, schools and educational facilities, churches and religious facilities, mini storage units, auto dealerships, warehouses, metal buildings and LEED construction. On the residential side, we also offer luxury home construction services.
Commercial contracting services include:
- Commercial construction
- Commercial remodeling
- Exterior painting
- Interior painting
- Concrete construction
- Mold remediation
- Water damage restoration
Our Process For Success
At Sandoval Contracting, we are trusted professionals with a wide variety of construction projects. Our business offers to guide you through this complex process that involves planning, designing, building, and a host of other considerations. This is referred to as the design-build process and takes an integrated project delivery approach. Design-build means that all the key aspects of the project are integrated within a team – from design to building to warranty. This approach ensures the vision you start with is carried through to the project you end up with your vision stays intact, down to the smallest detail.
You will have a well-planned project with one main point of contact through each phase, which means consistent and complete communications with a focus on the overall scope and budget concerns. If needed, there is a process for making changes. This approach helps streamline the process. As a guide and trusted expert working to make your project come to fruition, Sandoval Contracting seeks to develop a caring, efficient partnership with the common goal of an outstanding experience that delivers exceptional results.
Our View on Competitive Bidding
We Don’t Do Competitive Bidding. Here’s Why:
“Competitive bids are just that! If I shave the labor or materials to get your job, is that the house you really want? There are hundreds of ways to lower the price of a building which often lowers the quality and workmanship also. “The best drawings and specifications don’t protect you from poor trade practices.” (The Well Built House, Pg. 23).
This quote from The Well Built House sums up my feelings as well. There are plenty of ways to cut corners to create a lower price. Competitive bidding rewards the lowest price and offers absolutely no advantage to good workmanship.
In one survey of satisfied clients of completed projects, the most important personal attributes of a good contractor were:
1. Honesty, Integrity
2. On-Time Performance
3. Good Organization
4. Good Scheduling
5. Good Subcontractors
6. Good Communication Skills
7. The Ability to Empathize
8. Long-Term Relationship Oriented
Price isn’t even listed! In the same survey of satisfied clients, here are the attributes listed as being in good construction companies in order of importance:
1. Quality Construction
2. Clear Builder Specifications
3. Good Company Organizations
4. Ability to provide Price Checks
5. Ability to provide Value Engineering
6. Company Responsiveness
7. On-Time Performance
8. Fair Price
Price was only the eighth most important attribute clients considered important in a contracting firm, and even then, the word used was “fair” price, not “lowest” price.
Do you really want a contractor always trying to figure out the cheapest way of doing everything for the place where your family will be sleeping the week you are out of town or represent your company’s image? We prefer to do things the best way. “Best” means, in our opinion, the most effective combination of price to performance – getting the most bang for your buck.
A competitive bid does not let you see how a contractor works! Referrals do! A competitive bid does not demonstrate how we, as an experienced contracting company, can guide you through the process, from beginning to end. We don’t feel that an estimate, driven by price, will give you what you really need! We have one request:
Select Your Contractor Based on Reputation…Not Price!
- Ongoing 2023 Camino Real Work Force Center, 17916 IH 35 East, Pearsall, TX 78061
Building Remodel and Addition
- June 2022 Residence, San Antonio, TX 78251
Pool and Patio Addition
March 2022 Costco, 10401 Research Blvd, Austin, TX 78759
Optical Kiosk & Hearing Aid Center Remodel
- March 2022 Pepsi Bottling Group, 6100 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78218
Locker Room and Breakroom Remodel
- December 2021 Funeral Caring USA, 248 Seford Dr, Terrell Hills, TX 78209
Funeral Home / New Construction
- November 2021 CEMEX Balcones Heights, 2682 Wald Rd, New Braunfels, TX 78132
Locker Room and Breakroom Remodel
- November 2021 Def-Logix, 3463 Magic Dr Suite 220, San Antonio, TX 78229
Container Oce / New Construction on Existing Site
- December 2020 Pepsi Bottling Group, 6100 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78218
- December 2020 Frio County Road and Bridge, 101 N. Commerce St, Dilley, TX 78017
Building Improvements: ADA Restroom, Oce, Mop Sink
- December 2020 Frio County Annex Building, 101 N. Commerce St, Dilley, TX 78017
Building Improvements: Oces, Breakrooms, Restrooms, and Courtroom
- June 2020 Harvey General Contractors, 4101 Marathon Blvd First Floor, Austin, TX 78756
First Citizens Bank – New Construction
- May 2019 Cabo Bob’s, 847 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78209
Restaurant – New Construction
- January 2019 ALSCO, 847 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78209
Interior and Exterior Remodel
- June 2018 Toyota Lift of South Texas, 4001 N PanAm Expwy, San Antonio, TX 78219
Re-surface Flooring and Perimeter Wall Band Paint
- June 2018 Repeat Client: Costco, 15330 N I-35 Frontage Road, Selma, TX 78154
Bakery and Deli FRP Replacement
- April 2018 Smoothie King, 1247 NE Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78209
Restaurant Exterior Remodel & Parking Lot
- March 2018 National Shooting Complex, 5931 Roft Road, San Antonio, TX 78253
- May 2017 MAACO Body Shop, 1197 Eikel Street, New Braunfels, TX 78130
Building Remodel and Expansion
- 2016 & 2017 Castillo Mission Funeral Home, 520 N General McMullen Drive San Antonio, TX 78228
Restroom/s Remodel (Main Hallway and by Oces)
- May 2017 Frio County Courthouse, 500 E San Antonio Street #7, Pearsall, TX 78061
- April 2017 Indulgences Hair and Body Salon, 8055 West Avenue, Suite 121, Castle Hills, TX 78213
- January 2017 Colortone Paint, 619 Fredericksburg, San Antonio, TX 78201
Building Exterior Repairs and Remodel
- 2016 & 2017 Repeat Client: Harvey General Contractors, Selma, UTSA Blvd, 1604 E Locations
COSTCO Quiet Room Hearing Aid Expansions
- June 2016 El Burrito Tapatio Restaurant, 3008 West Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78201
Restaurant Build-out, Expansion, and Remodel
- April 2016 Bird Bakery, 5912 Broadway Street, San Antonio, TX 78209